The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: External SSD & frequently losing music database
Was wondering if there’s any documented issues with using external usb ExFat formatted SSDs with Raspberry Pi 3 B+ and Moode? My system is quite minimalist, with the Pi 3 B+, the official touchscreen, and the external Crucial MX500 1TB drive in an Orico usb caddy. This is connected via usb to a Chord Hugo TT2 dac.

Increasingly, I’ll start up Moode (latest public release version, no betas) and it’ll just show the Left/Right Stereo test track, and nothing else. Sometimes I click on the Regenerate MPD button and it’ll be fine for a few days again. This morning I started up Moode and again it displayed no music at all. This time using the Regenerate MPD didn’t work at all. In the meantime I’ve put back the standard (non SSD) HD backup and it’s working fine.

Has anybody else had issues with SSDs and random problems using Moode? It’s a bit of a head scratcher, and rather frustrating.

Cheers, John.

Messages In This Thread
External SSD & frequently losing music database - by JohnM73 - 04-06-2019, 11:37 AM