Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi
(01-27-2020, 06:02 PM)adrii Wrote: Hi JB

It sounds like the sound modules are loading in the wrong order, and so the loopback has device index 0 and your USB sound card has index 1, with Moode expecting your sound card to have index 0. With your changes you are starting the modules in different places, and the loopback driver is started later and has index 1.

The usual way to fix this is to specify the index number as a module option. E.g. create a file /etc/modprobe.d/alsa-base.conf with the following line

Code:
options snd-aloop index=1

Or, I believe an index of -2 means don't make this the primary device, which might be better.

I'll review the mpd_oled installation instructions against a clean install of Moode 6.4.1

Adrian.

Brilliant!!
I've added the file /etc/modprobe.d/alsa-base.conf with the following content:
Code:
options snd-aloop index=-2

Everything works fine now, with that config file and snd-aloop in /etc/modules it all works!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi - by JohnnyBravo - 01-27-2020, 07:32 PM
RE: help me - by ghera78 - 02-28-2020, 08:01 AM
RE: help me - by ghera78 - 02-28-2020, 01:17 PM