The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Idea: Ideas and Questions
Rainbow 
Hello fellow MoOde users

I recently installed your Software and wow, respect for this piece of artwork.

I now just have some Questions and ideas.

Firstly the questions:
-GPIO is there somewhere a list of all the GPIO commands possible in your software?
-Is there a possibility to use apt-x as standard bluetooth profile?
-Is there a way to control the Bluetooth Music of a device? Like the Play / Stop comand also working for bluetooth source (as by a headset).
-My Device shows no update for the new version 6.0.0 when I hit the check for update button, is this normal? do I have to wait? (Connection to Internet works.)

Now the Ideas (maybe a bit overkill ^^ ):
-CD integration, would it be possible to integrate support for CD drives? As I read mpd should support it.
-Browser implementation or a Button to generally start programs. I would like to be able to start some installed programs (Browser, DAB+, VLC) but I would need a 
 Button in the UI.
-Very nice would be the possibility to also do it with a Hardwarebutton.
-Is it possible to use Software in the webserver? I don't think so right?
-If not possible to use Software on the Webserver, would it be possible to use VNC for one connection to use also the Software? A VNC option would be great.
 I have best experiences with TightVNC.
-Would it be possible to add support for DAB Sticks? There's open source software here:https://www.sdr-j.tk/index.html also a command line tool version!.
-Could you please integrate the SWR radio stations? (german, mainly the SWR3) Link here: SWR3
-If not yet included, could you integrate APT-x support? Would be a great plus for audio quality.
-Would it be possible to use an internal browser with maybe the possibility of an adblocker to use YouTube locally on the device?
-Would it be possible to have some status reports via GPIO? I would like to have an Output if music is running and when the UI is on, for a personal Project.
 (Turning on an amp with serial connection and turn off a touch screen with just a hardware backlight switch.)
 (I saw the script otion when the UI changes is this the solution for the UI thing I want?)
-The possibility to import playlists would be great, as I heard it would just have to be moved into a folder of mpd.

All in all a truly great thing which saved me from a lot of work I would have had to do for this project.
To understand what I am doing here, it's a modernisation of an old music component system which was but built in the 80's and supports serial commands.
I want to get it into the world of today and will host a second raspberry with serial connection and an online interface to control all Devices.

And to have same functionality I need the information if moode is on, if I turn on for example the tuner, the amp goes on and chooses the right input, I want to do the same for moode. And I also want to have the possibility to listen to Radio, as FM will be shut down in some years DAB is a great alternative.
With the new Raspbery and just VLC I even could try to play DVD's from a CD Drive. Aah the possibilites are so bright and great, thanks a lot!

If I ever finish this project (I also want to built a housing with nice metal front etc.). For sure I could send you some pictures you could use for advertising this great Project on your website.

Thanks for just reading these things and some information, Just take the time you need to answer, no stress needed!
Also a big thanks for the great software.

Best regards, sincerely Ale Smile
Creating solutions, not finding problems.

Messages In This Thread
Ideas and Questions - by Ale2.0 - 08-11-2019, 02:50 PM
RE: Ideas and Questions - by Tim Curtis - 08-11-2019, 04:12 PM
RE: Ideas and Questions - by DRONE7 - 08-11-2019, 07:35 PM
RE: Ideas and Questions - by TheOldPresbyope - 08-11-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: Ideas and Questions - by Ale2.0 - 02-10-2020, 09:18 PM
RE: Ideas and Questions - by DRONE7 - 02-10-2020, 11:03 PM