The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Can't reconnect, delete or create NAS
Hi,

Having a bit of an issue. Was resetting up static IP addresses after having to reset my router and now moode can no longer connect to my NAS. The NAS is on the network and I'm able to access it on a windows laptop and with the file manager I use on my phone. Even though the IP of the NAS has changed I was using the host name in settings.

When i go in to source settings I can see my NAS isnt connected but doing anything, remount, delete, create etc all just hang with chrome showing 'Waiting for my.ip.address'.

Ive had a look in /etc/fstab and there are no mounts listed, does moode put the info here or is there another way that it does it?

Ive had a look through some of the logs and don't see anything, unusual but I'm no linux expert
moode.log
syslog

Have just noticed the chrome displaying 'Waiting for my.ip.address' and not doing anything happens when i try to make any changes to any settings

Cheers

Messages In This Thread
Can't reconnect, delete or create NAS - by cjward23 - 05-20-2018, 01:40 PM