The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Switching between OH-Playlist and Radio sources
Hi moodeaudio community,

Being myself a passionate moodeaudio fan, I'm used to control my Moodeaudio player (version 4.0 and above) with the Open-Home control app. Bubble DS (Android) that allows to switch between so called "Open-Home" (songs) Playlists and Radio lists (defined in the /etc/upmpdcli-radio.conf file). Advantage : as long as the player is running it is possible to switch from the one to the other without mixing (unlimited) radio streams with the classical songs playlists. But when an OH-Radio source was selected when the player is powered off the OH-Playlist is unfortunately lost (the opposite being false, radio list is always preserved as it comes from the fixed upmpdcli-radio.conf file).

To avoid this I'm trying to find the "command" allowing to automatically switch back from OH-Radio source to OH-Playlist before shutdown (using e.g. an hardware push-button switch connected to the GPIO that is set for shutdown) but was unable to find it, neither in the mpc nor in the upmpdcli documentation. In other words which command is sent to the Pi when I do this e.g. with the Bubble DS App ?

May someone able to help ?

Thanks beforehand, Stéphane

Messages In This Thread
Switching between OH-Playlist and Radio sources - by Stephane - 12-11-2019, 08:36 PM