The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: External USB drive not detected under mOode 6.4.0
Hi all,

I have come to this forum to see if anyone is able to shed some possible insight to the problem I have been experiencing. I have recently updated to mOode version 6.4.0. Since updating to this version, I have encountered a problem where my external USB drive cannot be detected, thus I am unable to play songs that I have stored on this drive through mOode Audio and I am only able to play via streaming radio sources. Oddly enough, I did not experience this issue on older versions (around version ~5-ish). 

Has anyone experienced similar issues where the external USB source cannot be detected? Could this be a software issue, or perhaps a hardware issue? 

I would like to add a few more details:
- I have a Pi3 with a Katana DAC on top of the Pi. 
- I am reluctant to say it is an issue with my external USB drive, since I can recognize it on my computer. 

Any assistance/insight is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
External USB drive not detected under mOode 6.4.0 - by Smallwire - 01-14-2020, 12:06 AM