Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Tired Ears
(04-01-2020, 06:07 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: The funny thing is that every live performance I've ever attended, from single performer, to small groups, to 120 orchestra and chorus members, and indoor or outdoor, has had extraneous sounds. Somehow all I can remember is how much I enjoyed the music! It's only when I hear recordings of those performances that I notice the noises.

Granted, there was this time at a concert in the Kennedy Center Orchestra Hall when a well-dressed patroness seated behind me kept jangling the bracelets on her wrist. That got to me. During an intermission, a patron sitting a few seats away offered to buy them from her. To say many of us grinned in appreciation is an understatement.

Regards,
Kent

I had to ask a bloke three rows back from me to hold his conversation elsewhere once, he was loud enough to be heard clearly over the Turin Brakes who are not exactly a quiet band.  I got applause :Smile OK the Brakes were the support act, but I often find support acts better than the one I paid to see.
----------------
Robert

Messages In This Thread
Tired Ears - by the_bertrum - 04-01-2020, 01:49 PM
RE: Tired Ears - by Malefoda - 04-01-2020, 02:27 PM
RE: Tired Ears - by TheOldPresbyope - 04-01-2020, 06:07 PM
RE: Tired Ears - by the_bertrum - 04-02-2020, 12:36 PM
RE: Tired Ears - by CallMeMike - 04-02-2020, 04:27 AM
RE: Tired Ears - by the_bertrum - 04-02-2020, 12:42 PM