The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Randomize not working in 4.1
Hi Tim

Finally got round to trying out Moode 4.1 today.  Got it all up and working with my RPi and HifiBerry Digi+ OK, except for one thing - the feature you'd added in v3 (that I use all the time) which allows me to play randomly from my entire hard drive, refuses to work on 4.1 for me.  

I *think* I've done what you're supposed to do: MPD Auto-shuffle is set on, I select and play a track from my music library, select the Playback panel and select the Random icon.  I can get the selected track to play, but clicking the Next icon, which, in v3 would have brought up another randomly-selected track from the hard drive, does nothing.

I've tried also selecting the Consume Mode icon, de-selecting and re-selecting the icons repeatedly, re-booting the RPi, all with no success.

Any ideas on what else I might need to be doing?

BTW I installed/built Moode 4.1 on top of the latest version of Raspbian Stretch Lite (2018-04-18). I know you recommend the earlier version of Raspbian.  Could that be a cause of what I'm seeing?

Many thanks

Rob

Messages In This Thread
Randomize not working in 4.1 - by rtweed - 06-09-2018, 08:03 PM
RE: Randomize not working in 4.1 - by rtweed - 06-09-2018, 08:16 PM
RE: Randomize not working in 4.1 - by rtweed - 06-09-2018, 08:21 PM
RE: Randomize not working in 4.1 - by JST1963 - 06-09-2018, 09:36 PM