The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Album count differences in 6.5.1
Hello all,

I'm not posting this in the bug thread because it doesn't seem to be an actual bug, just a difference that I'd like to get explained.  I have 6.5.1 installed on one of my devices and 6.4.2 on another.  Both use the same NAS file system to store the music and yet 6.5.1 reports one less album in the "View Status Done: nnn albums processed" message on the Library Status screen.  I've done a side by side comparison and the libraries have exactly the same albums in them and there are no errors in the log of the MPD scan so I guess 6.4.2 counts something that 6.5.0 does not.  I'd lay a small wager on it being the "Stereo Test".  As I say this clearly isn't a bug, all the music I expect to see is there but it would be nice to understand what the reason is.

6.5.0 is pretty cool though, just a small amount of muscle memory I need to retrain for tasks that are subtly different, but compared to the changes wrought on new releases of other interfaces, this is small beer and mostly more useful. Smile
----------------
Robert

Messages In This Thread
Album count differences in 6.5.1 - by the_bertrum - 04-28-2020, 08:32 AM