Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

new problem with upmpdcli Tidal plugin
Oh, this is the reason why since yesterday I'm not anymore able to play TIDAL contents through Moode !
So the solution, hoping the in the next future TIDAL will release a new token or something similar, will be the "other way" suggested by Kent. Well, AFAIK there are three options: Airplay from an iOS device, Bluetooth Renderer, UPNP Renderer. I suppose that in all those cases the "server" part will be played by the device from which manage the playing contents. I have in my own built streamer an OLED display, showing playing info and getting from running MPD.
So , three questions:
1) I made a test using Airplay and the display doesn't show anything. This why using Moode only for rendering, MPD daemon is not involved?
2) I never activate Bluetooth render on Moode. But... do I need an additional Bluetooth antenna, or the RPI3 has a built'in one?
3) I have an iPhone, but I'like to have an app like BubbleUPNP to try the third method suggested by Kent. Is there any similar app available for iOS, able to autonomously login on TIDAL (or whatever else similar music service), and send the stream to Moode renderer?

thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: new problem with upmpdcli Tidal plugin - by mancio61 - 05-15-2020, 11:10 AM