Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

new problem with upmpdcli Tidal plugin
(05-15-2020, 12:30 PM)vinnn Wrote:
(05-15-2020, 07:50 AM)Andy B Wrote: Hi Kent,

Please excuse my lack of knowledge, but what is the answer here? That until Tidal allow access and release another token there is nothing that can be done?

Regards,
Andy.

For now we can use BubbleUPnP to authenticate with and browse Tidal and choose Moode as the renderer, in bubbleupnp you'll need to goto Settings > [Local and Cloud] > [TIDAL] and enter your Tidal credentials.

If you've already been using BubbleUPnP and you're use to choosing [Select Library...] > [MoodeUPNP-mediaserver] > [Tidal] to use Tidal, instead goto [Select Library...] > [Local & Cloud] > [Tidal] and select "Moode UPnP" as the renderer on the [Now Playing] screen.
That'll at least be a workaround until the upmpdcli project fixes the issue and the appropriate version finds it way into Moode.

Vince
Hi,

Thanks for the replies. I'm on IOS so I am using accessing Tidal via MC Connect as referred to above.

I haven't found a way of using my macbook yet since Kazoo stopped working. Thought I read that you could install BubbleUPnP Server and with Open Home get Kazoo working but I've had no joy with that.

Regards,
Andy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: new problem with upmpdcli Tidal plugin - by Andy B - 05-15-2020, 09:51 PM