Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

new problem with upmpdcli Tidal plugin
(05-29-2020, 09:46 AM)vinnn Wrote: My Tidal playlists work fine so I don't understand, are these playlists of yours on Tidal or saved pls files?
On BubbleUPnP I would pick the [Local and Cloud] library, then [Tidal] > [My Playlists] and my playlists are there and they play fine to any of my UPnP renderers (Moode, Kodi, Denon AVR, Panasonic TV).

I open Bubble, the press "Library" on bottom right, then im seeing "Local and Cloud" on top left, and on the bottom of the list under "virtual folders" section, i see "Bookmarks" (my boomarked Tidal albums and etc are there) and "saved playlists" (with my mentioned old playlists are there which were when Moode had my inputed Tidal credentials and working token and Bubble with no credentials).
I can make new playlists with Moode as only renderer, and those then appear in same place as the old ones, but work, unlike the old ones when Moode was rendered/mediabrowser..

Messages In This Thread
RE: new problem with upmpdcli Tidal plugin - by minionas - 05-29-2020, 09:56 AM