Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Auto-shuffle settings and playlists
(06-22-2020, 07:40 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Maybe your image is corrupted or broken in some way.

If you need help with the UI functions or what the screens are refer to Menu, Quick help. To verify Auto-shuffle is working do the following:

1. Remove all tracks from the Playlist
2. Click the Random Play button OFF
3. Verify that Auto-shuffle is turned ON on Audio Config
4. Click the Random Play button ON

Two tracks should be added to the Playlist and the first should start playing. When it finishes it will automatically be removed, the track below it will start playing and a new track will be added.

This cycle continues until the Random Play button is clicked OFF or the Playlist is altered by manually adding or removing tracks. Auto-shuffle needs exclusive access to the Playlist.

Thanks Tim for the extra detail. I can get it working perfectly now. I think the key is that the playlist has to be empty at the start.

With Swizzle's help and re-reading the Quick help again, I'm also able to manage playlists as I hoped. For anyone coming to this thread in the future, I can summarise:

1. as Swizzle writes, click on the 3 dots ... and select 'Select favorites"
2. name a new playlist or type the name of an existing playlist (would be superb if MoOde could autofill here from existing playlist names)
3. click on the heart to add the track to the playlist you have named

Saved playlists can be found in folder view.

This works perfectly for me.

PS Tim I read in another thread that you like Monitor Audio speakers. I had some Bronze BR2s which were great but replaced them with some R352s from around the mid 1980s. Needless to say your MoOde player sounds wonderful through these semi-vintage speakers.

Truly enjoying the music now Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Auto-shuffle settings and playlists - by Chris_Lee - 06-25-2020, 11:09 PM