Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: How to set picture in library
(07-04-2020, 11:06 AM)MrHifiTunes Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 01:37 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Most users spend a lot of time on their collection. Whatever images you add remain in your file system. moOde just reads them.

Try using the AlbumArtist tag to group things.

Tim,

Can you enlighten me where the pictures are taken from and how they are shown?

I have folders by artist (containing artist.jpg file)  with sub folders for each album (containing folder.jpg or cover.jpg or front.jpg)
Some FLAC have covers embedded.

In settings i have priority on embedded

Is this a good setup to retrieve the pictures correctly?
I can't find any information from the FAQ about this.

Ho MrHifi,
i've just finished to re-order all my collection (thanks Kent for your support..) and Tim is right, Moode takes many time to have excellent results, have patience ;-)
For my experience, have one folder for many albums of same artist it's not the best choice, for my hopinion i repeat..
Some folders showed regularly all the album's covers inside but some folders not, probably for incorrect tags, my suggestion is to catalog singularly the albums contained in one folder, and the check (update library).
Another things is to check that cover images are nominated cover.jpeg, that's fix the most issues with cover appareance.
In many folders it was enough to use a tag program (in my case TagsScanner), select all tracks in an album, add cover, set the album title and artist, after that in 99% of cases all was right.
I hope that it helps you, have a nie day
Marco

Messages In This Thread
How to set picture in library - by MrHifiTunes - 07-01-2020, 11:28 AM
RE: How to set picture in library - by Tim Curtis - 07-01-2020, 11:57 AM
RE: How to set picture in library - by Tim Curtis - 07-01-2020, 01:37 PM
RE: How to set picture in library - by Blixa - 07-04-2020, 05:04 PM
RE: How to set picture in library - by Tim Curtis - 07-01-2020, 06:02 PM
RE: How to set picture in library - by Tim Curtis - 07-02-2020, 01:47 PM