Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Moode uses 'Album artist' instead of Artist
Hi Tim,
I have a similar issue to the OP but in reality its so insignificant especially given the extremely hard work you've put into creating MoOde and its support - FOR FREE* - nobody is in a position to complain or compare other software.
I've been a user of MoOde for years and never had cause for complain but just admiration for MoOde and your dedication to what is to me, the best FREE music server software for the Pi there is, period.

I recommend everybody contribute to the upkeep of the project, development let alone your time (Do you ever sleep?!?!?) you put to MoOde.
It would be great if those that profess to have knowledge in such things as tagging or any useful input should consider becoming a mod or at least use their skills to contribute towards those little things that make MoOde a little 'sweeter' for us lucky users.

I bet there are some seriously clever users and posters on the forum that would be a very welcome addition to you and the team.
Mark

*I hope people support you and the project by subscriptions and financial input!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moode uses 'Album artist' instead of Artist - by Strider - 07-12-2020, 11:15 AM