Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread
(02-04-2021, 10:51 AM)Mark Dirac Wrote: First I disabled moOde's UPnP renderer and enabled moOde's DLNA renderer. With this config, BubbleUPnP couldn't see any renderer at all.

Then I tried enabling both the UPnP renderer and the DLNA renderer. And this worked (in terms of playlist advance).

I think you might be confusing two different functions here.
There is the "UPnP Client for MPD" which presents renderers to which you can send instructions to play music on the MPD in your moOde device.
There is the "DNLA server" which makes the library within moOde available over DLNA to other clients so you can sent the music that moOde knows about to another DLNA/UPnP device.
There is the "UPNP Media Browser" which allows moOde to connect to other DLNA servers and add the music it finds there to the moOde library.

To "send" music from BubbleUPnP or any other control point to moOde you only need the first of these. There are within the "UPnP Client for MPD" there are two flavours of renderer, which can be adjusted with the "EDIT UPnP config" button. This is the bit that has changed in moOde 7. You can run either or both the UPnP A/V or OpenHome. Both should show up in BubbleUPnP if they are enabled. I find the OpenHome to work better for me.
----------------
Robert

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread - by efung - 02-04-2021, 12:06 AM
RE: Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread - by the_bertrum - 02-04-2021, 01:34 PM
RE: Upcoming moOde 7.1.0 release - by JonPike - 02-06-2021, 10:05 PM