Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread
(02-22-2021, 07:40 AM)glicioto Wrote: Hi, 

I just registered to this forum despite I am a Moodeaudio user since 1 year. During the first Italian Lockdown in March 2020 I decided to reinstall an hifi system that was lying unused. I decided to go for a raspi 4 with a little dedicated audio software. I tried Volumio but then I kept installed just Moodeaudio. I was happy with the release 6 and I wanted to try the 7.0.1. The rest of the environment did not change. The DAC is a SMSL Sanskrith (MK1). Since I installed the 7.0.1 I found the following annoying glitches that were not present with the previous installation:

1) I usually switch off the DAC and then when I restart it, Moodeaudio does not automatically select it, bur instead it select Pi HDMI 1 as the default output. So I have to manually enter the MPD configuration, select the DAC and restart MOODE...and this each time.

2) After having completed the procedure above, Moodeaudio starts with the proper DAC selected as output, but the volume is set at zero. 

Is there a way to solve those issues? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
Glicioto

Fixed in upcoming moOde 7.1.0.
http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.p...7#pid30817
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread - by efung - 02-04-2021, 12:06 AM
RE: Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread - by Tim Curtis - 02-22-2021, 01:02 PM
RE: Upcoming moOde 7.1.0 release - by JonPike - 02-06-2021, 10:05 PM