Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.1.0 support thread
@aknaggbaugh

I've never seen SLUB or SLAB errors in any Linux system and certainly not in moOde but, who knows, maybe I just wasn't looking in the right place at the right time. 

My customary search of the InterWeb™ for the SLUB error message results in a real mixed bag of hits. Deep in one (regarding ZFS in a virtual machine running under heavy load) is an interesting comment "this isn't a bug just a kernel warning that memory was very tight" which I think might apply in your case because of your observation "after a period of time...it begins responding again." 

In another thread you said you have moved /var/cache to RAM. That would pressure memory. In yet another thread, you've posted about local display. That also pressures memory.

Try making changes one at a time to see if the SLUB error recurs. You might even try enabling swap to give the system a pressure relief valve.

Regards,
Kent

PS - giving us the output from moodeutl -s or moodeutl -l (this latter preferably after a reboot) is always a good first step in establishing the context of an issue.

Messages In This Thread
Thumbnail resolution issues - by chano22000 - 03-20-2021, 08:20 PM
RE: Thumbnail resolution issues - by Tim Curtis - 03-20-2021, 09:30 PM
Bluetooth on pi zero wh - by KeithC - 04-01-2021, 12:35 AM
RE: Bluetooth on pi zero wh - by KeithC - 04-01-2021, 10:25 PM
RE: Bluetooth on pi zero wh - by TheOldPresbyope - 04-01-2021, 11:46 PM
RE: Official moOde 7.1.0 support thread - by TheOldPresbyope - 04-20-2021, 02:39 PM