The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Library view options
In my collection I have a compilation album "Ultimate Disney" (please don't judge, it's my wife's Big Grin ) which was tagged on ripping as follows: Album for all tracks is set to "Ultimate Disney", Artists is set to things like "101 Dalmations / Cruella deVil" or "Aladdin / A Whole New World". Now I know that the artist tags aren't right, they seem to duplicate the track titles, but presumably my problem would be the same even if they just contained different singers' names. I want this just to show up as one album in the album view, but instead it shows up as a separate album called "Ultimate Disney" for each artist.
Even if I set the album view mode to Album, it shows a number of albums all titled "Ultimate Disney" one for each song. And preferably I would like to use the "Artist / Year" display.
How can I fix this? Do I need to set an Album Artist tag for each track in the albums?

Messages In This Thread
Library view options - by aknaggbaugh - 04-08-2021, 09:09 AM
RE: Library view options - by vinnn - 04-08-2021, 09:34 AM
RE: Library view options - by aknaggbaugh - 04-08-2021, 10:49 AM