The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: WIFI not connecting.
My Katana is down yet getting upgraded to transformers so using the Boss 1.2 with an RPI 3b. I am using a TP-LINK AC1750 ArcherA7 router. I use an HCM USB dongle and it always worked. It worked with this router a i just got internet service back, I upgraded firmware in the router and now I cannot connect. I assigned a static IP address. i can see it and the Mac address  in both the router and an IP scanner yet I cannot connect using latest version of Moode Audo 7.2.1

The place where i live interferes with the WiFi Signal. The Comfast is in and that did not help. My TP-Link Router has a smart connect feature which combines both bands 2.4 and  5 GHz into one. Once i setup Moode to connect to the 2.4 Ghz band, I get some connectivity, it is weak yet at times I can stream a internet radio station.

Liz

Messages In This Thread
WIFI not connecting. - by Lizard_King - 06-06-2021, 06:25 PM
RE: WIFI not connecting. - by DRONE7 - 06-07-2021, 09:09 AM
RE: WIFI not connecting. - by Lizard_King - 06-07-2021, 05:52 PM
RE: WIFI not connecting. - by Lizard_King - 06-09-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: WIFI not connecting. - by Lizard_King - 06-13-2021, 08:52 AM