Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Some songs will not remain set as clock radio
@FizzyTea

I'll let Tim have the final word on the solution but here's what happened to me.

I also failed to set the clock radio when I tried to replicate your problem with a track from a Miles Davis album which is stored on my NAS with the filename

Quote:NAS/OMV-HC1/DBPowerAmp/Miles Davis/'Four' & More/02 Miles Davis - Walkin'.flac

and which in its metadata tags has the album and title (from the mediainfo utility)

Quote:Album                                    : 'Four' & More
Track name                             : Walkin'

After a sidebar exchange with Tim and some probing I discovered his fix did not handle the case of multiple occurances of single apostrophes in the filename string (the album name isn't used to set the clock radio).

I changed the two replace clauses to read

Code:
'ckraditem': SESSION.json['ckraditem'].replace(/'/g, "''"), // globally use escaped single quotes for sql i.e., two single quotes
'ckradname': SESSION.json['ckradname'].replace(/'/g, "''"), // globally use escaped single quotes for sql i.e., two single quotes

Now I can set my clock radio to this track. Here are the resulting values in the cfg_system table in moode-sqlite3.db

Code:
19|ckrad|Clock Radio
20|ckraditem|NAS/OMV-HC1/DBPowerAmp/Miles Davis/'Four' & More/02 Miles Davis - Walkin'.flac
21|ckradname|Walkin', Miles Davis
22|ckradstart|0700 AM
23|ckradstop|0800 AM
24|ckradvol|10
25|ckradshutdn|No

See if this change works for your case too.

Regards,
Kent

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some songs will not remain set as clock radio - by TheOldPresbyope - 08-14-2018, 07:34 PM