Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Logitech Media Server UPNP Bridge
(08-11-2021, 10:02 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: So your first post to that thread is #3341; the thread involves both the LMS UPnP Bridge developer and the upmpdcli developer; and 55 posts later (ok, so some other folks' posts got mixed in), at post #3396, you say

Quote:Well it looks like the only issue was me. After erasing the config file and starting again and changing as little as possible everything is somehow working fine. I feel guilty for wasting everyone's time including mine 

Can we assume there is no issue with moOde (actually, with upmpdcli) to be solved?

Regards,
Kent

Moode still doesn't work correctly with the upnpbridge in Logitech Media Server. However if I just install mpd and upmpdcli latest versions on Raspberry OS Buster Lite everything works perfectly. The version of upmpdcli installed with Moode 7.3.0 is quite old so maybe that is the reason. Maybe Moode 7.4.0 will work better.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Logitech Media Server UPNP Bridge - by slartibartfast - 08-25-2021, 05:54 PM