The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Idea: Hide/show switch for albums
Firstly, I'd like to say how much I am enjoying Moode now that I've got my CDs ripped and have started buying some HD files. There was a learning curve, but I think it's a fine piece of software and getting better all the time.

Problem: 
I've been buying CDs since the 80s and I've got a range of music in my library (as do many of us I presume). Most of the music that I was listening to back then is not being played now, or so infrequently that I'd rather not have them cluttering up my main Library page (albums, all music). However, I'd still like to have them accessible and I don't want to remove the files. Maybe once a year I get the itch to hear Stairway to Heaven, Layla or All Along the Watchtower. This also runs across genres, so it really doesn't work to limit selections by genre. Plus, I like the larger thumbnails on the main Library page.

Solution:
The ability to categorize albums, and a preference selection for which categories display in the Library page. It would be fine with me if this were a binary switch (A/B; on/off; yes/no; show/hide). But it seems that we might as well have several categories such as A-B-C-D with checkboxes to control which are displayed. That's it. 
~Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Hide/show switch for albums - by lascala_2a3 - 08-22-2021, 04:31 PM
RE: Hide/show switch for albums - by Tim Curtis - 08-22-2021, 07:43 PM
RE: Hide/show switch for albums - by lascala_2a3 - 08-24-2021, 06:52 PM
RE: Hide/show switch for albums - by the_bertrum - 08-25-2021, 10:16 AM
RE: Hide/show switch for albums - by lascala_2a3 - 11-20-2021, 07:13 PM
RE: Hide/show switch for albums - by the_bertrum - 11-22-2021, 08:09 AM
RE: Hide/show switch for albums - by Tim Curtis - 08-25-2021, 12:32 PM