Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

what display?
Hi Francesco,

Thank You for your reply, I appreciate that you took the time to link all this!
I'm afraid you misunderstood my goal a bit. The buttons and status display is not what I was looking for, or, to be accurate, it is not enough. The main thing what I want is to select what to play in the directory structure and start/stop. I know the start/stop control works and also the status display, but for selection none of these. The potentiometer to select between the pre-programmed radio stations is interesting, but I will not do. In fact, in my wife's previous player I did built in a 2x16 character LCD, 3 pushbutton. 1 button was to switch to radio and a + - button to seléect between the pre programmed stations. It was stand alone for the programmed radio stations, but I could not start a song from the library without a remote web browser. I see in these project, these are similar. Unfortunately my programming knowledge is not sufficient to create the old mp3 player style menu on a small display.

Still, what you linked is useful to me because now I'm thinking to bild in a small oled display and a rotary sw, even it will not bring what I want, maybe later I will be able to add it. On a relative narrow oled display I can put 4 text lines and it is still well visible, that is I think the minimum.

I'm just adding this to this design and than ordering the lasercut of the housing, I want to listen to music now asap, instead of my ipad.

Thanks!!!
JG

Messages In This Thread
what display? - by Giordano - 11-30-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: what display? - by Giordano - 01-03-2022, 10:53 AM
RE: what display? - by TheOldPresbyope - 01-03-2022, 03:15 PM
RE: what display? - by Giordano - 01-03-2022, 08:40 PM
RE: what display? - by fdealexa - 01-03-2022, 11:32 PM
RE: what display? - by Giordano - 01-04-2022, 04:00 PM
RE: what display? - by fdealexa - 01-04-2022, 09:01 PM
RE: what display? - by DRONE7 - 01-04-2022, 05:14 AM
RE: what display? - by fdealexa - 01-05-2022, 12:51 AM