Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Unified configuration
(01-18-2022, 02:01 PM)the_bertrum Wrote: I guess the issue being described here is that if a user wants to edit an MPD setting, they can press "Configure" then go straight to the MDP settings from there.  If however they want to adjust a library setting and then an MPD setting, they go to the Library settings, but then only way to the MPD ssettings after that is to go to the Audio settings p[age and scroll to the MPD section and press the edit button there rather than having a shortcut like they would otherwise.  There's no way to the "sub screens" directly other than through the first configure screen.
Thanks bertrum. Yep, that's what my "issue" was

(01-18-2022, 02:15 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: True. Currently the <-- button functionality is pretty basic and when in the Configs it doesn't work with the shortcuts as one would expect. I looked at it briefly at one point but it didn't get much priority (from me) given that my TODO list is chronically overcommitted :-0
No worries. I raised it in the 'features request' forum as it's only a nuisance but not an issue. It's not that you spend a lot of time (after the initial setup) on the config.pages.
So maybe note it down as a "Nice-to-have" feature to be implemented when everything else is completed  Cool

Messages In This Thread
Unified configuration - by allwi - 01-17-2022, 11:35 PM
RE: Unified configuration - by Tim Curtis - 01-18-2022, 12:33 PM
RE: Unified configuration - by the_bertrum - 01-18-2022, 02:01 PM
RE: Unified configuration - by Tim Curtis - 01-18-2022, 02:15 PM
RE: Unified configuration - by the_bertrum - 01-18-2022, 03:56 PM
RE: Unified configuration - by allwi - 01-18-2022, 11:15 PM