The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

chip/device options in Audio settings
Hi...
Long time user of Moode, - love it .. has been my "goto" application for music player for some time now...

I have had an issue however since ver 4.3, (to the best of my recollection) that the "chip/device" options under audio settings will no longer open
any options to choose from.  I have seen a previous post which mentions similar symptom with firefox and pop-ups, however I have tried multiple browsers (chrome, opera, explorer) on multiple platforms (windows, android, linux) trying to access this menu on 2 of my pi-players running moode.  Each player I am using is of a slightly different vintage (Pi 3 and Pi 3 B+), the first is a "background music" player feeding a USB dac whilst the 2nd is my prime music player with an Allo Digione feeding coax to an Emotiva XDA-2 and my Maggie 1.7's . Both systems have same result.  I have no issues with the sound that the combination supplies, but being terminally addicted to "tweaking the system", I wonder if this is a "feature" or a "bug" ... 

It seems to me that older versions had some options in this sub-menu to try different profiles to tweak sound signature for different tastes..

Anyone with similar findings?

Messages In This Thread
chip/device options in Audio settings - by SirArmySuit - 12-18-2018, 07:34 PM