The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

support for multiple audio devices
This may be too specialized a situation to deserve a mod to moOde but...

As related in other posts, I use a Creative BT-W2 USB adapter to connect to my Sennheiser wireless earphones. The BT-W2 presents to moOdeOS as an audio device.

What I'd like is the ability to switch easily from one audio device driving my amp and speakers to the BT-W2 driving the headphones.

Case 1: switching between the RPi onboard audio device and the BT-W2. Can be done in MPD Config panel but it's not a useful case to me.

Case 2: switching between one USB audio device and another. Not possible now but I can at least see in outline how one could modify moOde to detect, report, and switch among USB "cards".

Case 3: switching between a configured i2s audio device and a USB audio device. I have no clue how hard this would be given the current moOde plumbing.

Right now I'm taking the 'brute force and ignorance' approach: if I'm not testing beta releases for Tim, I'm running the headphones from their own RPi.

Regards,
Kent

Messages In This Thread
support for multiple audio devices - by TheOldPresbyope - 01-29-2019, 01:11 PM