Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
Upcoming moOde 7.1.0 release
Hi,

Keep in mind that there is no choice in whether to leave something like MQA in or out. Its a proprietary DRM component and thus no Open Source implementation exists. I don't think it's possible for any DRM to have an Open Source implementation because that would render it useless.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
No idea yet what's causing my first, perhaps quasi-issue. My eero mesh network may be implicated.

Anyway, moving on.

Issue 2 - go down the m>configure trail to CamillaDSP Config panel. Enable Pipeline editor. Open the Pipeline editor. Now backarrow returns me to the CamillaDSP Config panel. Ok so far but at this point the backarrow link still references cdsp-config.php and not the next page up the chain, snd-config.php

Regards,
Kent
I noticed that too. I'll look into it later today.
Enjoy the Music!
Re - my issue #1: Definitely something going on with the eero mesh network. I finally hooked up an ethernet switch to the eero near my desk (which for other reasons has always been my intention) and ran an ethernet cable over to the RPi3B+. Now all the 3A and 3B+ renderers are discoverable and connectable. Don't know yet how I'm going to debug this. The eero app is woefully short on details. Someone needs to write a "eero - the Missing Manual" like folks used to 20 years ago.

Ok, so on to the new upmpdcli. I got myself a trial subscription to Qobuz, entered the particulars into the UPnP Config of TR7.1.0 on the 3B+, and fired up BubbleDS on my Android Nexus 3A. The Qobuz library shows up in BubbleDS and the coverart for my selection shows up in the moOde WebUI. I score this as a success.

ETA: for this test, both UPnP A/V and OH services were enabled. I'm trying to get other stuff done today so will circle back later to see what different control points do with different combinations of the conf settings.

Now all I have to do is to remember to cancel the subscription before they start billing me.

Regards,
Kent
Nice :-)

I searched "eero network mDNS not working" and got quite a few hits. Are you wedded to the Eero or is it possible to swap to a trad dual-band WiFi Router?i
Enjoy the Music!
(02-11-2021, 09:11 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Nice :-)

I searched "eero network mDNS not working" and got quite a few hits. Are you wedded to the Eero or is it possible to swap to a trad dual-band WiFi Router?i

It was provided by my ISP. Only going to be in this place for another 6 months max so I'm not eager to buy anything until we get to our new digs and a new ISP. Had this not worked, I would have dug out my old powerline network adapters that no one wanted.

Thanks for doing the search I should have had the wit to do myself. "Use the search, Luke" is supposed to be my mantra!
(02-11-2021, 08:50 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: Now all I have to do is to remember to cancel the subscription before they start billing me.

If you cancel right away, you still get the free month and there is no chance of forgetting Smile
----------------
Robert
Tim, could you please add an option to select enable/disable spotify cache? It is important for who has limited internet bandwidth. I’m doing it myself on code, but would be nice to have an option on gui...
Sure, I can add to the todo list for one of the post 7.1.0 releases
Enjoy the Music!
Hi,
can we have better integration with QObuz (and Tidal)?