Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.2.0 support thread
Photo 
Performed the inplace Update. All went smooth and fast.
Again many thanks for the really good player. I have a very small issue though.
In Tag view on a high resolution (4k) screen, the Information under the album cover on the left is not displaying because the cover is displayed too large, so the lines under it get cut off:

But as I said, this is only a very small issue. Just wanted to mention it. If I do make the window smaller everything is fine. As a solution you could limit the size of the cover.

Kind regards and again many thanks for all the efforts, time, blood and sweat ;-)

duke.g

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2x RPi 3B, 1x RPi 4, Moode 8; 4k flac Songs; 180k MP3 Songs; Asset-UpnP 184k Songs
The blues has got a hold of me, I believe I'm gettin' dizzy - ZZ Top
I am on 7.1.0 but when checking for a new version in the System Config it says "Software is up to date".

Do I have to do a fresh install ?
Fresh install shouldn't be necessary. Try clearing the browser cache.
(05-01-2021, 06:12 PM)jonners Wrote: Fresh install shouldn't be necessary. Try clearing the browser cache.

Worked after restarting moode.
<Deleted, was solved in another thread>
Tim hello

Same as the new problem encountered by maehld. When I first tried to update in-place, I received the message "Insufficient space. If there is not at least 500M of space, the update cannot continue.

Therefore, I chose to upgrade to 7.2 by swiping the tf card. I encountered the following problems after successfully upgrading to 7.2.

1. Unable to scan to cue audio sub-track files.

There are still a few questions about cue all the time

A. Only UTF-8 is supported, and the win10 system mainly uses ANSI, which will cause the compatibility problem of the prompt.

B. The cue must be selected during playback to achieve audio track splitting. This means you must click to open the folder, find the prompt file, and click play.

It is recommended that you can click the folder where it is located to directly identify the cue to achieve split-track playback. This may solve another pain point. When using BubbleUPnP to push, the Bubble app cannot recognize the cue sub-track, and automatically recognize the cue sub-track playback can solve this problem.

2. UPnP/DLNAUPnP/DLNA supports TIDAL in 7.10, but there is no option in 7.2, but I might not use it.

Finally, I would like to thank Tim very much for letting me have such a good player on the Raspberry Pi, and I am very grateful for my perseverance and hard work to improve it.

We will also actively feedback our experience to you to make moode stronger and stronger.
Me again.

Even after another clean reinstall 7.2 (from the image, not over the update function) refuses to play Airplay-Content. It does on 7.1

I've set the bitrate to 32 bits and sound works. But there must be a bug somewhere. My DAC is an ADI-2 DAC and it is (and was in 7.1) perfectly capable of 16-bit playback.

Is there anything I can do to help with the root cause analysis? Maybe install an older version of shairport-sync?

Is the changed output device the cause? It was -d plughw:2 in 7.1 and is -d _audioout in 7.2.
Try setting 32-bit in Airplay Config and/or run the command below then restart Airplay.

Code:
sudo sed -I 's/\"hw/\"plughw/' /etc/alsa/conf.d/_deviceout.conf
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Good job. I was able to update from 7.1 without trouble.

I have trouble with localui, I have a small display of 3,5 inches connected to HDMI with 480x320 pisels.
Chromium fails with memory leak, I tested ti update no the newest chromium and fails too.
Hello All,

I just did a fresh install of 7.2 (coming from 6.4).
All seems to be working fine, except for 1 thing: My Tag library does not show anything, even though I can see that all Music is already found in the folder view.
What could be wrong please?

thanks,

Hendrik-Jan