Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.2.0 support thread
(05-02-2021, 01:07 PM)hjheins Wrote: Hello All,

I just did a fresh install of 7.2 (coming from 6.4).
All seems to be working fine, except for 1 thing: My Tag library does not show anything, even though I can see that all Music is already found in the folder view.
What could be wrong please?

thanks,

Hendrik-Jan

Ooooof, this one is nasty:
When using Firefox 88 on Arch Linux, all is well, and I can see the library.
However when using Seamonkey 2.53.7, the list stays empty?
On the onscreen touch with chrome, all is fine as well.
So I guess I need to file a bug at the Seamonkey guys?

cheers,

Hendrik-Jan
Library Config, Clear Library tag cache.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(05-02-2021, 01:15 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Library Config, Clear Library tag cache.

Thank you Tim!
It does actually display fine in Firefox, So I guess it is a parsing bug in Seamonkey....

Hendrik-Jan
(05-02-2021, 11:38 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Try setting 32-bit in Airplay Config and/or run the command below then restart Airplay.

Code:
sudo sed -I 's/\"hw/\"plughw/' /etc/alsa/conf.d/_deviceout.conf

Hi. Changing hw to plughw (but staying on 16 bit for Airplay) did the trick. I'm not familiar with ALSA and do not know what this change means, can you explain?

Do you need anything from my system to get to the root of this? I'm happy now but will gladly help to further diagnose the problem.
The ALSA hw plugin sends PCM samples to the device driver w/o any conversions If the device doesn't support the bit depth, rate or channels being sent ALSA throws an error. The plughw plugin will convert bit depth, rate and channels if needed before sending the samples to the driver.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(05-02-2021, 12:07 PM)pmartin Wrote: Good job. I was able to update from 7.1 without trouble.

I have trouble with localui, I have a small display of 3,5 inches connected to HDMI with 480x320 pisels.
Chromium fails with memory leak, I tested ti update no the newest chromium and fails too.

Can we test with the Chromium that was install in 6.71? Back then, nobody had any problem with that.
Hi

Hope you are all fine and healthy

I am on moOde 7.1.0 2021-03-15 which was freshly installed when it came out.

Now If I go an check the. 7.2.0 update from System Config. It still brings me Package date: 2021-03-15

What might be the issue ?

Thanks
(05-03-2021, 11:44 AM)cereyanlimusiki Wrote: Hi

Now If I go an check the. 7.2.0 update from System Config. It still brings me Package date: 2021-03-15

Thanks

Try to clean the browser cache.
Regards,
Francesco
(05-03-2021, 11:10 PM)fdealexa Wrote:
(05-03-2021, 11:44 AM)cereyanlimusiki Wrote: Hi

Thanks

Try to clean the browser cache.
Regards,
Francesco

This did the trick. Thank you @fdalexa
hello,

I've updated player using web gui and it went fine. Later I've checked situation with system packeges using console apt-get dist-upgrade and found there's plenty of outdated packages. Should I update them together with moode components?