Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Moode Audio 7.3 and Equaliser
Hallo all,

another question.

I am happy with the Moode Audio as things go but I would like to enhance/tweak the output sound qualities.
In other words adjust output frequencies as in an old-fashioned amplifier with analogue controls (knobs etc.).
I know there are preset equalisers (Graphic, Parametric Camilla).
Basically, I want a full-bodied sound with all of the highs and lows if you would.

Regards,

Ry
(07-21-2021, 11:44 AM)Ry_Darcy Wrote: Hallo all,

another question.

I am happy with the Moode Audio as things go but I would like to enhance/tweak the output sound qualities.
In other words adjust output frequencies as in an old-fashioned amplifier with analogue controls (knobs etc.).
Basically, I want a full-bodied sound with all of the highs and lows if you would.

Regards,

Ry

Sites like Amazon and AliExpress would be happy to sell you a stereo preamp with bass and treble tone controls. I've seen kits going for as little as USD15 (although for that you have to bring your own knobs and power supply).

Regards,
Kent
(07-21-2021, 01:04 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote:
(07-21-2021, 11:44 AM)Ry_Darcy Wrote: Hallo all,

another question.

Regards,

Ry

Sites like Amazon and AliExpress would be happy to sell you a stereo preamp with bass and treble tone controls. I've seen kits going for as little as USD15 (although for that you have to bring your own knobs and power supply).

Regards,
Kent

Indeed, it being 2021, I would prefer to do everything using the GUI. Want my cake and eat it if you would..

Regards,

Ry
Just use one of the EQ's.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(07-21-2021, 01:59 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Just use one of the EQ's.

Will do. Thank you.

Regards,

Ry