Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
Official moOde 8 support thread
Remember to clear Browser cache if you experience any UI anomalies :-)
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(03-17-2022, 08:51 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(03-17-2022, 03:40 PM)Mr.R0b0t Wrote: Any solution to my problem? Sad

I wasn't able to repro it 
https://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread....9#pid40189

But the log records below from your post #88 suggests that there is some sort of odd sample rate changes and buffer underruns happening.
https://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread....8#pid40228

Code:
Mar 15 17:04:39.235 WARN sample rate change detected, last rate was 1087.3985895103685 Hz, module: camillalib::filedevice
Mar 15 17:04:39.244 WARN Prepare playback after buffer underrun, module: camillalib::alsadevice
Mar 15 17:04:40.301 WARN sample rate change detected, last rate was 61479.46345625691 Hz, module: camillalib::filedevice
Mar 15 17:04 : alsa_output: Decoder is too slow; playing silence to avoid xrun
CDSP Plugin ERROR: XRUN OCCURRED!

Mar 15 17:13 : alsa_output: Underrun on ALSA device "_audioout"
Mar 15 17:13 : client: [6] process command "status"
Mar 15 17:13 : client: [6] command returned 0
Mar 15 17:13 : client: [6] process command "currentsong"
Mar 15 17:13 : client: [6] process command "playlistinfo "25""

camilla error no sound after 3 sec

To troubleshoot try a fresh image on a bare Pi (No HAT board) with just Camilla turned on and set to whatever config  file you were using on the Pi thats producing the errors. Put some audio files on a USB drive or the SDCard and use these to test with. We don't want any NAS, UPnP or any other renderers turned on. No local display etc, etc. 

The test system needs to be as basic as possible so that in the event the issue occurs a repro might be possible.
Strange ! The http stream works with camilla When I turn on the music on the hifi by rca, it works for 3 seconds.
Hello Tim,
Try to install new 8.0.1 version tonight but commands :
Code:
gpio readall

is not found anymore. Is it a normal behavior or a regression ?
It use to work before, so now stuck with my little scripts.
What need to be install ? WiringPi seems not to be supported anymore (wrong?).
I also have samba problems and cannot mount my music sources (error 115). I haven't found any solution to this for now.
Any clue ?
Tank you for support
Rasptouch case with RPI3 + I2C 16x2 screen and IR port
Audiophonics I-Sabre V2.1 DAC ES9023 TCXO
I reckon Favourite doesn't work correctly, I can add by clicking the heart and I assumed that clicked the second time removed from Favourite but it is not happening, or I am doing something wrong?

I am very stubborn with Favourites as this is a great option for having especially radio on click option nearly.
(03-19-2022, 11:56 PM)BlackSmile Wrote: Hello Tim,
Try to install new 8.0.1 version tonight but commands :
Code:
gpio readall

is not found anymore. Is it a normal behavior or a regression ?
It use to work before, so now stuck with my little scripts.
What need to be install ? WiringPi seems not to be supported anymore (wrong?).
I also have samba problems and cannot mount my music sources (error 115). I haven't found any solution to this for now.
Any clue ?
Tank you for support

Right, WiringPi is a long since deprecated project and so not supported anymore in moOde.
http://wiringpi.com/wiringpi-deprecated/

The new Linux kernels don't support NTLM for Samba mounts due to security issues. I don't know if this is what is causing your issue though.
Enjoy the Music!
(03-20-2022, 12:31 AM)Relocated2007 Wrote: I reckon Favourite doesn't work correctly, I can add by clicking the heart and I assumed that clicked the second time removed from Favourite but it is not happening, or I am doing something wrong?

I am very stubborn with Favourites as this is a great option for having especially radio on click option nearly.

Just read Menu, Quick Help. It explains how various icons and other elements in the UI work.
Enjoy the Music!
(03-20-2022, 12:38 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(03-20-2022, 12:31 AM)Relocated2007 Wrote: I reckon Favourite doesn't work correctly, I can add by clicking the heart and I assumed that clicked the second time removed from Favourite but it is not happening, or I am doing something wrong?

Just read Menu, Quick Help. It explains how various icons and other elements in the UI work.

Code:
Favorite
Add the currently selected track in the Queue to the Favorites playlist. Playlists are listed in Library Folder view.
 But how to remove it from Favourite, I can't find it.  Probably I did not drink enough coffee this morning ;-0)
@BlackSmile

Regarding mount error 115, you have provided zero details about the sources involved or about your network and router or about how you tried to mount the sources so we can’t begin to diagnose properly.

However, error 115 often means there is a name resolution problem. Try using the IP address instead of the host name of the server in defining the share path.

Regards,
Kent
(03-20-2022, 01:08 AM)Relocated2007 Wrote:

Code:
Favorite
Add the currently selected track in the Queue to the Favorites playlist. Playlists are listed in Library Folder view.
 But how to remove it from Favourite, I can't find it.  Probably I did not drink enough coffee this morning ;-0)

You can manipulate playlists including the Favorites playlist by first Clear queue then Add to the main Queue. Use the main Queue ... menus to add/move/save. There is no way currently to directly edit a playlist.

On the TODO list is to improve the way playlists and favorites are handled and presented in the UI but developer bandwidth is always needed to do these types of complex designs and codings.

If you are a dev feel free to contribute to the project and make the improvements so everyone can benefit.
Enjoy the Music!
(03-20-2022, 02:03 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(03-20-2022, 01:08 AM)Relocated2007 Wrote:

Code:
Favorite

You can manipulate playlists including the Favorites playlist by first Clear queue then Add to the main Queue. Use the main Queue ... menus to add/move/save. There is no way currently to directly edit a playlist.

On the TODO list is to improve the way playlists and favorites are handled and presented in the UI but developer bandwidth is always needed to do these types of complex designs and codings.

If you are a dev feel free to contribute to the project and make the improvements so everyone can benefit.

Thanks, I will wait as I am not dev unfortunately, I have put monthly donations to keep you a coffee here and there ;-)