Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Play album starting with arbitrary track
I'm new to moOde and this may be just down to my unfamiliarity, but I can't work out how to play an album starting with an arbitrary track in it and continuing on to the end.
I hope this picture serves to describe what I want to do:

As you can see I always use tag view to navigate my large library. The only way I can figure out how to do this right now is to touch on the album cover on the left and select 'Clear/Play' to add the whole album to the queue, then touch the bar at the bottom to get to the play queue, scroll down to the track I want to start with and then touch that to skip playback to that track, with the rest being played after. This is workable, but a bit of an effort.
If I just select the track in tag view and select any of the play options it just plays that track and doesn't load in the rest of them to be played.

It's entirely possible that I'm missing something that would allow me to get the player to work the way I want. But if not, would it be possible to add this feature when time allows? I almost always play entire albums through to the end rather than selecting individual tracks to be played.
You mean instead of just playing the individual track from the track list play that track plus the tracks after it in the album?
IIRC this has come up before and I think other / most commercial players do this.

I'll add to the TODO list to investigate.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Yes, that's exactly it.
Thanks very much.
I was looking through the code this morning wondering how this could be implemented when I noticed you'd already added a commit that does it.
Thanks a lot!