Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: What do we do when moode doesn't recognize an album?
Still new to Moode or at least inexperienced with it as far as troubleshooting goes, because up till now everything has just always worked...

I just got a few new Traffic albums into the library, but they aren't recognized. First they weren't imported at all, then I added the metadata to the album Traffic, and refreshed the library and saw that album. Then I did the same for the rest of them and  refreshed the library again, and it found The Low Spark of High Heeled Boys, but still no John Barleycorn or Mr Fantasy. 

Just to be sure I switched the library view from Tag to Folder view, and it sees all of the folders, and even has the right album covers for the other two folders, but Moode still doesn't see them when I 'update library'. 

Is there any other way to tell Moode what these are?

Any ideas what might might be going on or what I can do to get these recognized properly? 

Thanks much!
(02-26-2023, 02:55 AM)229Mick Wrote: Still new to Moode or at least inexperienced with it as far as troubleshooting goes, because up till now everything has just always worked...

I just got a few new Traffic albums into the library, but they aren't recognized. First they weren't imported at all, then I added the metadata to the album Traffic, and refreshed the library and saw that album. Then I did the same for the rest of them and  refreshed the library again, and it found The Low Spark of High Heeled Boys, but still no John Barleycorn or Mr Fantasy. 

Just to be sure I switched the library view from Tag to Folder view, and it sees all of the folders, and even has the right album covers for the other two folders, but Moode still doesn't see them when I 'update library'. 

Any ideas what might might be going on or what I can do to get these recognized properly? 

Thanks much!

Check the file permissions. Maybe chmod them and the folders they're in to 777 then update library.
(02-26-2023, 02:55 AM)229Mick Wrote: Still new to Moode or at least inexperienced with it as far as troubleshooting goes, because up till now everything has just always worked...

Thanks much!

Menu, Configure, Library

Clear the Library Tag cache
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(02-26-2023, 12:05 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Menu, Configure, Library

Clear the Library Tag cache

That plus an 'update library' did the trick. Thanks!