The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Album cover thumbnail hang on first read
Hello moode community.

I've been loving moode for quite a while now. Great software but I'm in need of a little help with the new thumbnailer feature as I don't seem to be able to get the new album cover thumbnails to work. Even after an update to 4.4.

When I hit the re-gen cache button in the source config the status hangs on the first file it tries to read.

VIEW cache status:  Processing album 1 NAS/LosslessDownloaded/A Perfect Circle/Eat The Elephant

If I click the "VIEW" button I get no response. Seems the thumbnailer hates me! Smile

Here are some important (maybe) details of my setup.
Music is read over NFS from a FreeBSD NAS

Source paths are... (Special charaters are often a cause of problems!)
bsss/BIGSMELLYRAID2/Music/Dad's Music/Lossless - Owned
bsss/BIGSMELLYRAID2/Music/Dad's Music/Lossless - Downloaded
bsss/BIGSMELLYRAID2/Music/Dad's Music/MP3s - Mixed

Music sorted as 'Artist/Album'

Album covers are embedded (with foobar 2000) and stored as folder.jpg. Artist folders also have a folder.jpg. There are various other pic files also, cdart.png, logo.png, fanart.jpg. Even artisit.nfo and album.nfo for use in Kodi.

I also have a couple of custom radio stations that have lost their thumbnail links, tenuous link I suppose but all the facts can only help. They work fine, just lost the logo and I don't care enough to fix it right now.

I've also had a nose through /var/log to try and get some pointers but no leads I can spot.

Hope someone can help.

Messages In This Thread
Album cover thumbnail hang on first read - by silkie - 02-19-2019, 08:44 AM