Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
moOde 5 Beta 1
(03-08-2019, 02:39 AM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 01:55 AM)JST1963 Wrote: In normal play mode: when a song is playing and you press the "next" button within 2-3 seconds of the start of the song, the same song is started again, so fast forwarding between different songs is not possible, you always have to wait a few seconds.

Curious, I'm not seeing this behavior playing either radio stations or NAS tracks.

Hardware: RPi3B+, BT Headphones, WiFi-to-router-to-ethernet-to-NAS.

Regards,
Kent

[Post edit] By BT Headphones, I mean a Creative Technology BT400 USB-Bluetooth adapter driving my Sennheiser headphones, not the RPi-internal BT adapter.

Kent,

Strange… 
Songs are on a Synology NAS. Mixture of FLAC and MP3. 
Try the following: click on the next button in a ritme of 1 click per second. If I do that, I have the following sequence:
song 1, song 1, song 2, song 2 song 3, song 3....

Johan
 :@
(03-08-2019, 12:17 AM)DRONE7 Wrote: On the audio config page when selecting "Edit Options"  there is a brief screen flicker and no options are presented...

This is a continuing interoperability problem with Firefox (possibly only on Ubuntu ?) which has open bug reports for 'Expand Filesystem' and Piano 2.1 options menus not opening.

Seems that whatever new coding used to 'pop-up' the 'Edit Options' may be a clue to this problem ??

Meanwhile the workaround is use another browser...Chromium works.

Running the Developer's web console, I see Firefox throwing a warning which I click the "Edit Options" button

Code:
Empty string passed to getElementById(). jquery-1.8.2.min.js:2:10384

Don't know if that's directly related to your problem but it doesn't occur in Brave, Chrome, Opera, or Vivaldi, all of which work with the moOde config panels. This on Linux Mint which is a derivative of Ubuntu.
Firefox on my Nexus 9 phone (Android 8.1.1) also "refuses the gate" on these options, but there's no easy access to any Developer Tools.
If you don't want to load Chrome try one of the other browsers.
Regards,
Kent
(03-08-2019, 02:55 AM)JST1963 Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 01:55 AM)JST1963 Wrote: In normal play mode: when a song is playing and you press the "next" button within 2-3 seconds of the start of the song, the same song is started again, so fast forwarding between different songs is not possible, you always have to wait a few seconds.

Curious, I'm not seeing this behavior playing either radio stations or NAS tracks.

Regards,
Kent

[Post edit] By BT Headphones, I mean a Creative Technology BT400 USB-Bluetooth adapter driving my Sennheiser headphones, not the RPi-internal BT adapter.

Kent,

Strange… 
Try the following: click on the next button in a ritme of 1 click per second. If I do that, I have the following sequence:

Johan

Not here, sorry. Straight 1, 2, 3, 4.
(03-08-2019, 03:18 AM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 02:55 AM)JST1963 Wrote:

Regards,
Kent

Kent,

Strange… 

Johan

Not here, sorry. Straight 1, 2, 3, 4.

With a playlist or with AutoShuffle?
Findings cont.
15. Meta tags under cover art: "?" shown when playing MP3's: for instance: "Track 12 • Year 2014 • ?/44.1 MPEG Audio". CD quality Flacs are OK: "Track 4 • Year 1992 • 16/44.1 FLAC"
16: Would love to see "Last track" renamed into "Last played track"
17: Equalizers (both of them): would have loved longer vertical bars in stead of short horizontal bars
18: When playing a radio station, clicking on the time should not display the overlapping 00:00 over "Radio" (cool idea, the radio text)
19: Speed of the UI in case of a 1000 song PL: great!! Even PL with 1500-2000 songs is "doable"...
20: ALSA Volume setting parameter: perfect for protection of my HP
21: In the playback history, I would prefer a button to play the song again instead of the google button
22: ...
Hi Johan,

These issue dumps are not going to get any attention from the dev team because they don't provide enough information for us to act on. We need sufficient information to be able to repro.

Please post individual issues with screen shots, details and supporting data.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
07. Folder view: scroll bar covers ABC-selection possibilities

Picture of overlapping scrollbar and ABC selection bar

Update: Solved with patch from Tim
12. When Volume Control is set at "Disabled", moving the cursor over the "0dB" still shows you the "Mute toggle" text. Either you show this text, and then clicking on it also works (my pref) or you don't show the text at all…

Mute text when Volume controle is disabled

15. Meta tags under cover art: "?" shown when playing MP3's: for instance: "Track 12 • Year 2014 • ?/44.1 MPEG Audio". CD quality Flacs are OK: "Track 4 • Year 1992 • 16/44.1 FLAC"

Question Mark

Excellent reports showing exact issues. Will investigate tomorrow :-)
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub