Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
moOde 5 Beta 1
Missing some info in the library view:

Incomplete info (hidden by the playbar below)

Update: Problem exists on a 2560x1440 screen, not a full HD (1920x1080) screen (Swizzle???)
 :@
(03-08-2019, 03:38 AM)JST1963 Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 03:18 AM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 02:55 AM)JST1963 Wrote: Kent,

Strange… 
Songs are on a Synology NAS. Mixture of FLAC and MP3. 
Try the following: click on the next button in a ritme of 1 click per second. If I do that, I have the following sequence:
song 1, song 1, song 2, song 2 song 3, song 3....

Johan

Not here, sorry. Straight 1, 2, 3, 4.

With a playlist or with AutoShuffle?

Straight playlist, but either enabling random play in playback or enabling AutoShuffle on the Audio config panel I still don't get a doubling of tracks.
Just a friendly reminder-

The moOde UI is adaptive. When reporting issues with it, don't forget to reveal your device and screen size. During earlier testing, @swizzle often asked me to report the result of visiting http://viewportsizes.com/mine/

He's probably got plenty of data on common recent-model mobile devices, but we still need to know which it is. Laptop/desktop systems vary too.
(03-08-2019, 01:55 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 03:38 AM)JST1963 Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 03:18 AM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 02:55 AM)JST1963 Wrote: Kent,

Strange… 
Songs are on a Synology NAS. Mixture of FLAC and MP3. 
Try the following: click on the next button in a ritme of 1 click per second. If I do that, I have the following sequence:
song 1, song 1, song 2, song 2 song 3, song 3....

Johan

Not here, sorry. Straight 1, 2, 3, 4.

With a playlist or with AutoShuffle?

Straight playlist, but either enabling random play in playback or enabling AutoShuffle on the Audio config panel I still don't get a doubling of tracks.

OK, I can simulate what you have, now it's a question that you simulate what I have  Big Grin 

If I have a straight playlist (i.e. 50 songs):
With Auto-Shuffle Off:
- "Random" is off, "Consume mode" is off: pressing "Next" gives me the next song: OK
- "Random" is off, "Consume mode" is on: pressing "Next" gives me the next song and the previous song disappears from the list: OK

However, when Auto-Shuffle is on and I have no playlist…
Now I press the "Random" button. I then automatically get 2 songs in my playlist.
Clicking "Next" makes the currently playing song to start again, no matter how long it was already playing.
Pressing "Next" again, starts the second song, and a new song appears in the list.
Again, pressing "Next" makes the playing song restart...

Really annoying...I always have to click twice for a new song to begin...

Johan
I can confirm the problem with auto-shuffle.
(03-08-2019, 02:31 PM)TookaFace Wrote: I can confirm the problem with auto-shuffle.

Pffff….for a moment I thought I was getting crazy...
Old yes, but crazy? pffff….
(03-08-2019, 02:36 PM)JST1963 Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 02:31 PM)TookaFace Wrote: I can confirm the problem with auto-shuffle.

Pffff….for a moment I thought I was getting crazy...
Old yes, but crazy? pffff….

Is there a lesson to be learned here? I think so. Give all the details of a problem in the first message.
My mistake...will you forgive me?
(03-08-2019, 02:49 PM)JST1963 Wrote: My mistake...will you forgive me?

Of course! You're contributing to the improvement of moOde. What's not to like about that Smile
Playback History is cool when you want to see what played in the near past.
What I don't like however are the entries of the radiostations. Each time a station changes the RDS info, an entry is written in the playback history. That implies several lines are identical… Pity...

Entries are repeated each RDS Info change

Update: Acceptable explanation from Tim (Read here)