Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

New feature v 5 HTTP streaming
I stumbled on this yesterday.  It solved a first world problem for me.  I got an Echo Show recently at the Black Friday price and have been using it as a clock radio/bedside speaker.  $69.95 was too expensive for what it is in the audio department but it's a functional clock radio.  I was hoping for a way to pipe my bedroom Moode installation through it.  By gosh, I can do it with two screens in the version of Firefox Amazon lets you have.  I bookmark the HTTP stream screen and the Moode web page and use the web page to control play and the stream screen to play the audio.  It's as convenient as using Bluetooth with my tablet and doesn't drain the tablet battery.  If there's a way to sideload an MPD client to an Echo I'd be happy.  

OT:  The Echo Show 8 audio is about as good as an under $20 Bluetooth speaker and made worse by the jukeboxey sound profile that the built in EQ doesn't seem to neutralize.  The aux out is the answer.  I bought a set of computer speakers that bring the audio quality up to that of a decent small Bluetooth speaker.  For my $100 for the Echo and the speakers I got a display and audio comparable to a decent $40 Bluetooth speaker.  I dunno.  I could have spent my money better.