Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Parametric EQ and new curve
Hi,
I'm fighting with parametric EQ; I've made a new curve, entered a new name and saved. Then it does not open any more even if in the list of curves, pretends loading default instead but even default shows blank parameters. And as it doesn't load I can't remove it (a command line will do?). Loading the default back again is impossible unless I exit the EQ screen and come back again.
I just made a new curve, sadly when one modify parameters and want to then make a new name it erase parameters for the default one. Anyway, with new name created, changed parameters and saved. Now my "simple name" curve was saved successfully. The "complicated name" one is still messing things. Are some character forbidden in the name?

So how do I remove the un-loadable curve?

A side question, when doing a boost, will it clip when already recorded at full scale or does it lower all other frequencies to stay full scale?

Thanks guys!

[Image: Capture-d-e-cran-2019-04-27-a-20-44-39.png]
Prolly the punctuation characters in the name that are blowing up the sql read/write. That input field is missing a pattern validation that only allows alphanumeric and dash (-) same as in the Graphic eq. Fixed in upcoming moOde update for 5.1

To delete the bad curve which should be the 2nd row in the table try the following.

Print the rows
Code:
sqlite3 /var/local/www/db/moode-sqlite3.db "select * from cfg_eqfa4p"

Delete 2nd row
Code:
sqlite3 /var/local/www/db/moode-sqlite3.db "delete from cfg_eqfa4p where id='2'"

Re other question: I'm sure it will just clip.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Nice, thanks Tim! So I've helped in a way to improve moOde?! Wink
BTW, removing a curve doesn't work via GUI, maybe I've damaged something or there is a bug.

And for the other question I see, max boost equals the same amount of attenuation on main level for the peak level to stay the same. Drawbacks of digital Smile
BTW, master gain can't be adjusted precisely with the graphic slider (2.8 or 3.4dB, 3 is not possible), any way to have it the same way as other gain, by entering it?
Use the +/- buttons. They allow 0.1 steps. The "remove" action is broken on both EQ's. Fixed in upcoming moOde 5.1 update
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub