Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Spotify issue: pops - clicks between track
Hi, i love the audio quality of my moode-rpi player, but i'm very annoyng of pops-clicks between track during spotify playing.
Some suggestion to solve it?
Thanks

Angelo

RPI3+, dial DAC, moode 4.4
The version of Spotify Connect in moOde 4 series is outdated and buggy. I'd recommend starting with a fresh SDCard and moOde 5.0. Then open System config and Check for software update, then VIEW / INSTALL.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
... if you're going to go down the route of formatting & installing v5 I would have a go at installing gapless Spotify as per the instructions at http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=14, you have nothing to lose & if you get gapless Spotify with no clicks, even better :-)
I use v4.4 & have followed Rafa's guide, no clicks here at all on 2 different players.
(05-05-2019, 12:11 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: The version of Spotify Connect in moOde 4 series is outdated and buggy. I'd recommend starting with a fresh SDCard and moOde 5.0. Then open System config and Check for software update, then VIEW / INSTALL.

-Tim

Upgraded to 5.2. The problem still.

Anybody found same issue?

Thanks Grasshopper. I will try to follow the Rafa-procedure...

Anyway any suggestion are welcome.
(05-11-2019, 10:01 PM)npetra Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 12:11 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: The version of Spotify Connect in moOde 4 series is outdated and buggy. I'd recommend starting with a fresh SDCard and moOde 5.0. Then open System config and Check for software update, then VIEW / INSTALL.

-Tim

Upgraded to 5.2. The problem still.

Anybody found same issue?

Thanks Grasshopper. I will try to follow the Rafa-procedure...

Anyway any suggestion are welcome.

Problem solved !!
Upgraded to 6 but the solution was here:
https://github.com/RafaPolit/moode-spotify-connect-web.

I can finally hear and enjoy entire album "The Wall" !!!!!  Big Grin

Thanks to RafaPolit for procedure.
Thanks Grasshopper for suggestion.