Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

[HOW-TO] Spotify Connect Web for Moode
(06-30-2020, 09:39 PM)dml3334 Wrote: ...

But, the only thing is that, when I play a song in Spotify, neither the name of the song or the cover appear in moOde, as it should be...

Why??

Thanks

dml3334, this is a "play spotify on moode OS" type of solution.  It does not integrate into the Moode interface at all.  I have done integrations in the past that work, but Moode has moved away from such solutions.  For instance, AirPlay replaces the main view with: "Airplay playing", instead of any feedback regarding the song.

I agree it's a much nicer thing to have the names and artwork on the GUI, but it takes some effort, and since the UI changes from version to version, instructions as to how to accomplish that would be difficult to maintain, so I have only redacted 'hints' as to how to accomplish them, you would need HTML and JS knowledge to implement them.  It's a nice exercise, but I find myself using the GUI less and less as I use mostly ROON and Spotify Connect lately.

Sorry, I know this was not the answer your were hoping for.

Best regards,
Rafa.
@RafaPolit

Hi, Rafa.

This is totally off topic, but in these perilous times it's reassuring to hear again from someone who has been absent for a time!

Stay safe, my friend.

Regards,
Kent