Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi
Hi stanfordcg

I have updated my system to 5.1 and can confirm the issue. It seems that there are changes in 5.1 that disallow the editing of system files, which is what happens when the patch is applied. Here is some relevant discussion: http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.p...35#pid9935 

You can work around this by running the following two commands

Code:
sqlite3 /var/local/www/db/moode-sqlite3.db "UPDATE cfg_hash SET ACTION = 'warning' WHERE PARAM = '/var/www/command/worker.php'"
sqlite3 /var/local/www/db/moode-sqlite3.db "UPDATE cfg_hash SET ACTION = 'warning' WHERE PARAM = '/var/www/inc/playerlib.php'"

I am not entirely sure of the best steps afterwards, as I did a number of things, but the following should work:
  1.    reboot
  2.    go to the Web UI and run Configure > Audio > MPD options EDIT OPTIONS > SAVE
  3.    reboot again.
Adrian.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi - by adrii - 05-07-2019, 06:59 PM
RE: help me - by ghera78 - 02-28-2020, 08:01 AM
RE: help me - by ghera78 - 02-28-2020, 01:17 PM