Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi
Hi Adrii,
Quote:If you added a line to /boot/config.txt like 'dtparam=i2c_arm_baudrate=400000', could you try removing it.
Removed it and reboot the system. Spectrum Analyser in display is really slow but the problem still exist.

Quote:Does it make any difference if you specify your DAC is a IQaudiO DAC+?
Yes, there is no sound at all. Doesn't matter which IQaudiO card I select. So without starting the Display there is no sound.

Quote:It makes me wonder if it is worth writing to the DAC board manufacturer to ask if I2C is meant to be available to other devices, and whether it requires any configuration to make it available.
... or search the internet for someone else who has the same or similar DAC board and is using another I2C device with it and find out if they did anything special to enable this.
I will search and ask.

Further information:
When you start the music and then start the display it looks like it should be (as descriped earlier) and also when the song changes (playing the next song after the current one is over) everything is fine. It only happens, when you change the behaviour of the player (e.g. mpc toggle to pause and mpc toggle again to play at console or pressing pause/play button in the UI)

Is there a way to monitor, what is going on at the i2c bus?

The Herb Guy

Messages In This Thread
RE: 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi - by The Herb Guy - 03-05-2020, 08:08 AM
RE: help me - by ghera78 - 02-28-2020, 08:01 AM
RE: help me - by ghera78 - 02-28-2020, 01:17 PM