Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi
(06-01-2018, 05:03 PM)adrii Wrote: Hi

There are no configuration options for the screen layout, but you could modify the display function: draw_spect_display() in main.cpp. The display widget functions are in display.h, and the parameter names indicate what each represents. The spectrum height and width can be set.

I thought I might include a few fixed layouts as an option, which is easier than making the layout configurable. If you want to share your layout I can include it when I add the option. I have also been asked to include scrolling for long text fields, and I will be adding this.

The codec name is not currently collected by mpd_oled, and so cannot be displayed. I am not really sure where to find it. On Volumio, "volumio status" includes it for some sources. The MPD "currentsong" command reports a file path/name, where the filename  extension could be extracted, but for a BBC radio stream it is a URL without a filename extension (maybe this "file" value is also returned by mpd_song_get_uri()  in libmpdclient). Is there another MPD command that specifically reports what codec is being used for the current audio?

Adrian.

Hi Adrian,
is there also a way to turn the screen upside down? I may need to mount the screen turned by 180°... thank you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi - by pelukessss - 06-07-2018, 07:02 AM
RE: help me - by ghera78 - 02-28-2020, 08:01 AM
RE: help me - by ghera78 - 02-28-2020, 01:17 PM