Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi
(06-07-2018, 11:33 AM)adrii Wrote: Hi

Yes, after changing the source code you will need to run 'make' to rebuild mpd_oled.

You shouldn't have to reboot to test your changes. I don't have Moode running right now, but you might be able to stop the installed mpd_oled with 'sudo systemctl stop mpd_oled' (and restart later with  'sudo systemctl start mpd_oled'). You can then run the local mpd_oled directly (and stop it with CTL-C) e.g.

Code:
sudo ./mpd_oled -o 6 -b 21 -g 1 -f 15

I looked at the 180 rotation of the display. It was not as easy as it appeared.

The Adafruit_GFX setRotation() function that rotates the screen turned out not to be included in the code I bundled with mpd_oled. I therefore grabbed the latest version of Adafruit_GFX, which does have the function, and incorporated it into mpd_oled. However, the included function is just a stub and needs to be implemented by the application! Anyway, I have written some code to do this. It is hardware  dependent, but I believe it supports all the display types supported by mpd_oled. I am going to keep using the latest Adafruit_GFX, so I want to do some more testing before releasing the changes that include the screen rotation.

Adrian.

Thank you very much! I'll try to create some alternatives and send them to you.
If you need to do some testing I'm available

Messages In This Thread
RE: 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi - by pelukessss - 06-07-2018, 11:41 AM
RE: help me - by ghera78 - 02-28-2020, 08:01 AM
RE: help me - by ghera78 - 02-28-2020, 01:17 PM