Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi
Hello Adrian

Thank you for the additional info. Unfortunately that didn't work either. I had had a beer or two when i was doing it so might have done it incorrectly. I'll have to retry it with a more clear head.
In my first post i said that i'd made a backup and left it in work. It turns out I didn't save the backup to the work server but to the computer i've been sent home with. Happy days!
I restored the backup, extracted the mpd_oled directory and copied it to a fresh install of Moode. After installing Cava and doing the pipe bits, it works!!
The backup is from the 270220 and was from a fresh install of moode + mpd_oled on that day.
So maybe the checkout - d964414 is the one to use?
I'll have more of a play with github and see if it works but right now i'm loving watching the GE bouncing around and the track info scrolling.

Thank you
Paul

Messages In This Thread
RE: 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi - by Baisey - 04-04-2020, 04:37 PM
RE: help me - by ghera78 - 02-28-2020, 08:01 AM
RE: help me - by ghera78 - 02-28-2020, 01:17 PM