Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi
@Alaini93

Since I haven't installed this software I'll leave comments about the lack of sound during local moOde playback to others.

The sudo ./mpd_oled ... command starts a process which runs until you kill it. A CTRL-C from the command line should do the trick.
[Edited] This only works if you are still in the same terminal in which you started the process. If you log into a new terminal, you'll have to do some LInux-fu to kill the process.

Since the alternative renderers---Squeezelite, UPnP, ...---bypass MPD I would not expect to see a display of information when streaming through them. As a general rule, if you don't see track information in the moOdeUI, then you have no possibility of seeing it in mpd_oled either. You can find relevant remarks in some of the previous posts to this thread.

Regards,
Kent

Messages In This Thread
RE: 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi - by TheOldPresbyope - 08-28-2020, 09:57 PM
RE: help me - by ghera78 - 02-28-2020, 08:01 AM
RE: help me - by ghera78 - 02-28-2020, 01:17 PM