Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi
Hi Adrian,
 Sorry I think there is a problem, I installed 701 on another sdcard and let it run for a while, playing songs then stop, with the local UI, a 3.5 screen, and Moode didn't have any problem , I was able to play again after 20-30 mins.
Then I install mpd_oled, and I did the same, playing some songs then stop, waiting half an hour and then UI was stuck, kswap was on, that's mean chromium must have been using all the memory. The thing is, if I wait long enough (at least an hour) kswap is gone, chromium too, so no more UI showing on local screen, but I can use Moode again with my PC browser.
Any idea? I didn't do any other modification on that sdcard.

I'm back re-using 671 for now, working great even with all modifs.
701 is working great too with all my modifications, it's only that, I cannot not use it for awhile, if I want it to work. I need to turn it off after listening to music or be sure to send another song before 10 mins to keep chromium memory down.

Alain

Messages In This Thread
RE: 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi - by Alaini93 - 12-29-2020, 12:41 AM
RE: help me - by ghera78 - 02-28-2020, 08:01 AM
RE: help me - by ghera78 - 02-28-2020, 01:17 PM