Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi
Hi everyone,
as mentioned in another thread, I'm trying to run PeppyMeter on moOde, as you can see (attached), now it also works together with mpd_oled ... but I have a couple of issues Huh :
1. the first is related to mpd_oled: while listening to a Radio FLAC (eg Hi On Line - Pop (FLAC)) I can't see the speed: I think it is normal even without PeppyMeter.
2. It is not related to mpd_oled. I am not able to show PeppyMeter on any other display except the main one. I have tried with a monitor but am unable to run anything on /dev/fb1. It appears that all video streams are directed to the primary display. In other words, I have to run a video on an HDMI port, rather than on the DPI. If anyone is kind enough to try to help me, please let me know what information is needed.
Sincerely.
Best regards and thanks,
Francesco

Messages In This Thread
RE: 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi - by fdealexa - 02-09-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: help me - by ghera78 - 02-28-2020, 08:01 AM
RE: help me - by ghera78 - 02-28-2020, 01:17 PM