Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi
(02-15-2021, 07:05 AM)adrii Wrote: Hi

I have started developing mpd_oled again. As a first step I have changed the build system and and tried to make the install process easier and more portable. As part of this, I am also now providing a binary package for Moode.

Before I release these changes, I would be grateful if someone could try installing the binary package and give me some feedback on the process and instructions (just a short note to let me know everything went well, or where there was a problem or a step wasn't clear.

Instructions for Moode 7: https://github.com/antiprism/mpd_oled/bl...de7_deb.md
   Instructions for Moode 6: https://github.com/antiprism/mpd_oled/bl...de6_deb.md

Please be aware that this is a test package. Do not install it on a Moode system where you cannot easily reinstall Moode. I have installed the package on a fresh copy of Moode, and on a fresh copy of Moode with the existing mpd_oled version already running on it, and the installation went fine. However, there may be some kind of setup that I have not anticipated and that will have some kind incompatibily with the install instructions or package

Adrian.

Hi Adrian,
I have just tested your new procedure and everything has gone right. It is much more simple than the previous.
I had no issues excluding a doubt:
in the paragraph "Configure a copy of the playing audio for the spectrum display" there is a link to "test the display" that does not anything.

Very good job, Adrian.
Best regards and thanks from the community  Big Grin  ,
Francesco

Messages In This Thread
RE: 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi - by fdealexa - 02-15-2021, 11:55 PM
RE: help me - by ghera78 - 02-28-2020, 08:01 AM
RE: help me - by ghera78 - 02-28-2020, 01:17 PM